Saturday, November 29, 2014

Something Special is Coming to Stay

We have moved into our new home and working hard on getting settled in. Luckily, with some help from The Little Hedgerow I was able to make our first purchase a little magical... 





I couldn't believe the detail that goes into these tiny fairy doors! If the little keyhole isn't enough to make you swoon, check out this tiny key which I hid under one of the stepping stones. 

Now we were all set up, and the only thing left was for a Sweet Bee to make the discovery. I had pictured letting her stumble onto it on her own one day, but I was simply too excited for that, so instead I walked outside with her and said, "how pecuilar..." while looking at the tree. 


Before long she found the secret key.



...and tried to unlock the door!



...Before finally deciding on where it is that the fairies live.


Before going to sleep last night this Sweet Bee wanted to talk to the fairies one more time. I asked her what she said, and she responded, "good night, of course." Something tells me we can expect a lot more magic to happen in this home.

No comments:

Post a Comment