Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spool Storage Sorting Board

I've recently gone back to work, and I'm so lucky to be able to bring Bee with me while I work during the day. Even luckier that the setting, a natural family store, provides so many opportunities for play! Still, there are certainly challenges to being at work with a toddler. It's a new level of multitasking full of unique struggles and times when I simply need to keep sweet Bee busy.

So today, we improvised with a few items we had on hand. Some rubberbands, and a spool rack for storing thread!


I set this activity up in the middle of the store hoping that Bee would find it on her own and make use of it. I wasn't sure how she'd react or what she would do, but as I suspected, she quickly busied herself by placing the rubber bands on the spool rack.






Of course, what is exploration without a little bit of taste?!



No comments:

Post a Comment